Thursday, May 19, 2011

Introducing the Class of 2024

Wow! That's crazy to think about, isn't it? I had the ultimate privilege of returning to Doodlebugs Learning Station again to photograph this year's Pre-Kindergarten graduates. What a blast! These kids were bursting with energy and personality! I like to think it's my goofy personality or that fact that I know all the inappropriately funny kid-talk but I think it's just that these kids can't help but be adorable. And parents, if your child came home saying "monkey underwear," it was NOT from me.

I am always so impressed with Doodlebugs Learning Station and the caliber of learning that they provide for our community's children. I know this firsthand, because two of my children attended their program and one is in waiting. Friendly faces, awesome classrooms, and genuine love for our children makes all the difference, in my humble opinion. If you haven't looked into Doodlebugs yet, give them a call at (304) 258-0095, tell them I sent you!

Watch out for these rising stars and look out Kindergarten, HERE THEY COME!




No comments:

Post a Comment